15 Acres of Adventure in the Heart of Leicester

Thursday 30 June 2011

Customer feedback



Customer feedback received this week from an
After School Club parent


“I just wanted to use this opportunity to say thank you for the valuable service the LOPC team delivers.

James has been attending LOPC for about 2 years now. This year I have been especially impressed by your flexibility and reliability. It has allowed me to do my job well, which requires me to be flexible. I've had peace of mind knowing that James had been picked up from school and has had an active afternoon with no Nintendo or television in sight!

James loves his LOPC afternoons as they are active, he is often encouraged to work as part of a team (which can be difficult for an only child!) and he has excellent role models.

Thanks again for the wonderful service that you provide and I hope that you will be able to continue with this.”

Kind Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment